Chief Accountant – Russia
If entrepreneurial environment resonates with you, if you want to contribute to building a brand from the ground up, to work in a start-up environment, to be part of something big and to really make a difference – then this is the position for you.
Tranquini Positively Relaxed is a new relaxation beverage and lifestyle brand, leading the evolution of the drinks industry and providing a genuine option for consumers seeking a more positive lifestyle. We are dedicated to our mission of inspiring people to relax and be positive, so more good can happen to all of us.
Chief Accountant position has overall responsibility for all financial accounting and control activities at Tranquini’s small legal entity in Russia.
- Establish RAP/Tax accounting in accordance with Russian legislation
- Prepare accounting and tax reporting in accordance with the Russian legislation.
- Issuing invoices and other statutory documents to customers
- Payment control of invoices, taxes, salaries, etc.
- HR and Pay-roll administration and related statutory documents reporting
- Review of relevant contracts in terms of general, financial and tax aspects of expenses
- Communication and cooperation with HQ
- University degree Finance & Accounting.
- 5+ years’ experience of accounting work in the international company
- A self-starter able to work under own initiative.
- Highly driven by results, strong attention to detail, high analytical capability.
- Ability to prioritise and cope under pressure. Deliver to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator. Strong personal impact and influencing capability. Ability to develop strong cross-functional and cross-cultural relationships.
- Strong and up-to-date IT skills. Advanced user: MS Office, ERP systems.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Interested? – Please send your application to: email@example.com
Please send your application to: