Supply Chain Operations Supervisor – South East Asia
If entrepreneurial environment resonates with you, if you want to contribute to building a brand from the ground up, to creating meaningful consumer experiences, to work in a start-up environment, to be part of something big and make a difference – then this is the position for you –
Supply Chain Operations Supervisor
South East Asia
Tranquini Positively Relaxed is a new relaxation beverage and lifestyle brand, leading the evolution of the drinks industry and providing a genuine option for consumers seeking a more positive lifestyle. We are dedicated to our mission of inspiring people to relax and be positive, so more good can happen to all of us.
For Tranquini, the Logistics means planning, execution, and control of the procurement, movement, and stationing of product items, material, and other resources.
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
- Create and implement best practice simple logistics processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining an agreed level of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Negotiates, prepares and monitors Service level agreements and Contracts with transportation and logistics providers.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency for the specific regional set up
- Day to day operation management and monitor service against agreed performance criteria
- Propose, support and implement continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements on a regular basis
- Interpret trends and analyze and review data. Provide meaningful logistics input data to others in the organization to aid customer service and cost improvements
- Ensure IT systems in place are effective, maintained and accurate
- Performance review of the suppliers on monthly basis, identifying the gaps vs target and implementation of the improvements to meet the targets.
- Ensure metrics, reports, and process documentation is prepared and shared with all Stakeholders.
- Prior experience in logistics/supply chain/function within the FMCG industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of logistics processes and procedures
- International logistics expertise
- Expertise in managing supply chain services providers with good negotiation skills
- IT systems knowledge and skills including knowledge and understanding of specialist systems such as ERP, BOM and customer data systems is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Customer focus with ability to work collaboratively and deliver high-quality outcomes for external and internal Customers
- Team player with ability to work independently in a distributed work environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to develop creative solutions proactively
- In depth analytical skills, in order to extract conclusion and be able to take proactive decisions.
- Hands-on style of leadership – someone who is prepared to “roll-up their sleeves” and work alongside different levels in the organization and suppliers
- Driven to get to the finish line by dividing the pathway into clear milestones within a multi-tasks environment;
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with an appreciation for working across different geographies and cultures;
- Broad-based mindset when it comes to new issues, events and activities. Great ability to take decisions proactively, seeing the big picture and assessing it
- Advanced Excel user
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Please send your application to: