5 September 2016
8 Ways Kayaking Can Create A Successful Start-Up
With a paddle in one hand and a can of Tranquini in the other, our team decided to go kayaking together for active relaxation. While dodging tree branches and paddling through a shallow, muddy river, we started to compare our kayaking adventure with our daily start-up challenges. In order to succeed, whether it?s kayaking or launching Tranquini, we need to work as a team, head in one direction, and course-correct as obstacles arise.
Being positively relaxed allowed us to re-focus and gain a fresh perspective on how to be successful entrepreneurs.
Here is what we learned:
- Obstacles are everywhere ? just move on and be positive.
- Embrace what comes your way and good happens.
- Align and move in the same direction together ? we are all in the same boat!
- Be a team player and help others ? whether it?s out of sticky mud or situations!
- Look at problems from another angle to find the best solution.
- Active relaxation helps to re-focus.
- Collaboration takes you further, faster.
- Give it your best and success will follow ? even if it takes 3 hours till the finish line!
You may also like...
10 April 2017
Impactful visit to Ireland by Tranquini Founder and Chief Relaxation Officer Ahmed Elafifi