Let's talk about being healthy and feeling good, cuz when ya health is lackin', everythin' else just ain't the same. That's why the functional drink game is poppin' right now, all these wellness bevvies makin' it easy to add some extra wholesomeness to your diet.
Gone are the days of bland and boring healthy drinks, we've got kombucha, nitro coffee, and even probiotic organic soda now. It's no wonder everyone's all about it, who wouldn't want to drink something that's not only refreshin', but also doin' their body some good?
The Innoviom squad is bringin' the heat with their relaunch of Tranquini, a natural wellness drink with all the good stuff and none of the sugar. They're makin' waves with the HERO, NO SUGAR products and the media is lovin' it.
Tranquini is all about adding to your daily wellness, givin' you the health benefits you want without disruptin' your routine. We're all about health and wellness here at Tranquini, and we know you are too. That's why we're bringin' you a better-for-you, more sophisticated choice that supports both your physical and emotional health without any compromisin'.
So ditch the reg soft drinks and plain water, Tranquini's got you covered with their natural, zero sugar wellness drink infused with herbs. Add some fab fizz to your day and Tranquinize, don't settle for anything less.
AS SEEN IN:
- Student Beans (Reach: 3.2M), Get Paid $1,000 To Do Dry January
- The Penny Hoarder (Reach: 5.4M), Curious about #DryJanuary? This Company Will Pay You $1,000 to Go All In
- Already doing Dry January? This beverage company wants to pay you $1,000 to complete all 31 days
- This company will pay you $1,000 not to drink for Dry January
- Best Products, 23 GRAMMYS SWAG BAG PRODUCTS UNDER $40 THAT HAVE US LIVING THE VIP LIFE
- Yahoo!, These 23 Grammys Swag Bag Products Are Surprisingly Affordable
- In The Know, HERE’S WHAT’S INSIDE THE EXPENSIVE GRAMMYS GIFT BAGS GIVEN TO ARTISTS LIKE LIZZO, BAD BUNNY AND OLIVIA RODRIGO
- Yahoo!, Here’s what’s inside the expensive GRAMMYs gift bags given to artists like Lizzo, Bad Bunny and Olivia Rodrigo
- AOL, Here’s what’s inside the expensive GRAMMYs gift bags given to artists like Lizzo, Bad Bunny and Olivia Rodrigo